Examine the brain through three sections that allow for exploration and learning of its functions. Through Explorer, Build-A-Brain, and Neural Tracks modes, interact with a 3D model of the brain to learn its areas and how they connect and interact with each other.
– Examine the central nervous system through an interactive, 3D model.
– Explorer Mode teaches the different parts of the central nervous system with interactive points of interest.
– Learn the way the central nervous system is assembled in Build-a-Brain Mode by arranging slices of the brain in the correct order.
– In Neural Tracts Mode, test your knowledge of neural pathway locations.
– Use the self-assessment setting to increase the challenge!